HotMale International operate a number of sites across different countries. Although there are subject to regional differences there are standard procedures and operations that are common to all sites. They are as follows:
- HotMale International´s aim is to provide a comprehensive and up to date what´s on and where to go guide for gay towns and areas around the world.
- All social venues that promote themselves as being for the gay community will be granted a free basic listing on the site. These will include, Bars, Clubs, Saunas, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shops and others that may pertain to the local gay scene.
- HotMale International will endeavor to make sure that all information on its sites is up to date and accurate.
- Gay venues will be able to enhance their listings for the payment of a basic fee.
- Gay venues are also able to submit events which will be categorised and listed on the Hot Dates calendar. HotMale International reserves the right to not include any promotional material that does not fit in with its ethos.
- Gay Venues with an enhanced listing will have their events promoted on HotMale Radio.
- HotMale International has a no nudity policy on the site and will endeavor to make sure that no written article offends its readers.
- HotMale International will make every effort to make sure that any business advertised on the site provides legitimate services to the highest standard.
- HotMale International does not involve itself with local disputes between venues listed on the site. It will not offer any official comment on such matters.